Wednesday, January 12, 2011

December Part II

 Merry Christmas 2010!  We had a great Christmas Eve at home in Richfield.  The kids were so excited this year.  I love the spirit that feels our home and the love we feel for everyone.  This post is overloaded with pictures.  I had a hard time cutting them out.  I just love Christmas so much!

We always throw out some reindeer food to make sure the reindeer stop at our house!
Parker caught in the act!
Christmas Eve Dinner.  It was pretty fancy as you can see.
Remembering the real reason we have Christmas.

Christmas P.J.'s
Savannah loved her new pajamas.


Getting ready to count down before running down the stairs.
Madison was pretty good this year.
Parker was good too.

Telling each other thanks for the presents.
You gotta love this picture!  She hasn't changed much in a year.
Nate spoiled me with a new Apple computer!!!  I'm loving it!
The kids were thrilled to get a new four wheeler just their size.
 Just when we thought Christmas was over, it started all over again when we went to Malta to stay the week with Mom and Dad.  We had a wonderful week getting to be everyone but Jill and Jonathan.
 Nate was excited for his present!
Savannah loves Grandma.

Ashley, I tried to put as many pictures of you guys as I had.  You are beautiful by the way.
The Crump Family Christmas Party.  We had a blast playing minute to win it games.
My 87 year old Grandpa still can compete with the rest of us!  Amazing!
Savannah and cousin Jordan.  They're only days apart believe-it-or-not!
The day after we got there we took our kids skiing with Holly, Kent, and Jack.  It was freezing but we all had a great time.  We put the kids in lessons and they did awesome.  We plan to go skiing many more times!
It snowed like crazy while we were there.  It was so beautiful!  The kids loved hot tubing and daring each other to run out in the snow.
Another Hot Tub Party!

My brother Nolan, Ashley, Grace, and Thomas
Cute Cousins.  Heidi, Savannah, and Jordan
 My brother Darin's Birthday. Tayna made everyone a wonderful dinner and pies.  He's so lucky to have his party with lots of family around almost every year.  Love you, Bro!
 The kids loved playing together.
These two look like they're turning into teenagers.  Brandon is!
Cousin Jack from California.  We sure don't see these guys near enough.
We gotta make gingerbread houses every year.


My cute sister Holly and her handsome little Ryan.  I miss you.
The girls loved playing with grandma.  They love all her dolls and doll clothes, Little People, and Mall Madness.
This is how we celebrated New Year's Eve.  We watched the ball drop.  Talked for a while and went to bed before 11:00 p.m.
Happy New Year!
We celebrated the New Year at 10:00!  The kid's didn't know.  Ha Ha

Thanks family for the wonderful holiday!  We sure love you and had a great time being with you.


4 comments:

Jill Lau said...

Thanks so much for posting all of these pictures Jenny...I loved seeing all of you. Of course I am sad I wasn't there but it's so fun to see pictures. I have such goodlooking parents, sisters, brothers and neices and nephews. I am glad everyone had such a fun time. looks like you got some fun presents too. miss you!

Ashley said...

Oh thanks so much Jenny! I love all the pictures. You guys definitely did it right and had quite the celebration at home and then in Malta. We're so glad we got to see you guys so much. Wish it were more frequent. Miss you already!
PS- I'm so grateful you didn't post me in the suit running around in the snow haha!

Liz said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas!
Liz

Susy Harper said...

I would LOVE to have all those pictures! You must have you camera glued to your hip- you always capture all the fun moments! I'm so glad you able to come up for the week. It was great to have you!