Sunday, November 14, 2010

Halloween 2010

O.K. I know this is terribly late to be posting Halloween, but I thought I should post these before I put my Christmas pictures on.

Our Halloween Party was a blast this year.  We had a smaller crowd this year, but it was actually great.  We divided up into three groups and went on a digital camera scavenger hunt.  We drove around town doing all crazy kinds of things.  The most amazing thing we were all able to do was find road kill and have a small service for it!  One group even got to sit in a police car!
 That's me with the red hair of course!  I was the queen of hearts and Nate was the Mad Hatter.  We are fitting into a small space here.
Now we are posing as statues.  The guy in the back with the knife wasn't one of us.

Our group at the best restaurant in town, "The Rice King Buffet."  JK

Beautiful Savannah.  She wanted her face painted for her preschool party.  I did my best.  We didn't have quite the costume to go with it, but hey.

Parker at the cake walk.

Parker and the Mad Hatter

Ashley's class party.  I was the party rep and we did the mummy wrap, did the relay where you put vaseline on your nose and pick up cotton balls, and tried to wiggle a cookie from your forehead to your mouth.  They also did Bingo and decorate cookies.

 Savannah's preschool teacher, "Miss Paula."
 Parker and Madi playing games at the Haunted Forest at the Fremont Indian State Park.  Our kids love this place.  It's the second year we have gone here now. They get more candy here than they do trick or treating.  Parker and Savannah won cookies too.  They also have a pumpkin decorating contest and a haunted hay ride.  They also have chili and caramel apples for sale.

Savannah's dance class party.  I think she wore about four different costumes this year.  She's the little one with the red polka dot dress and big red bow.  They performed a cute little dance to a Halloween song for all the moms.
 Savannah and Parker at the Haunted Forest.  Now she's a unicorn.  Ha ha

More party animals from our party.  (Can't you move these pictures any more!)  The couple in the yellow shirt came dressed as, "Nate and Jenny Lee."  Pretty clever I must say.  Wish we had the pictures from the third group.  They were hilarious.

O.K., I'm done!  Now I can feel better about giving you a sneak preview of our house for the Christmas Home Show!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

OH my gosh I love yours and Nates costumes so much! They're awesome, seriously. And it looked like you had such a fun party. The digital scavenger hunt is a great idea. I love Savannah's red and white polka dot dress so much. That's hilarious she wore all different costumes. Such a cute girl. We are so excited to see you guys in a month, it'll be so fun!

Jill Lau said...

You and Nate's costumes were amazing Jenny. So cool and unique. Your parties always look so fun. Cute Savannah.....good job on your eyes!! I hope you are doing good. Love ya lots

Tayna said...

You came up with an AMAZING COSTUME!! You and Nate look soo good!! I didn't recognize you in the tub! Looks like you had lots of fun. Love the pictures of all the kids. I love Savannah's makeup. Heidi wanted something like that and I couldn't do it! Not patient enough. I'm so glad you posted, I was wondering how your Halloween party went! Good luck on the Christmas Home Show!

Holly said...

Holy cow! Jenny! You and Nate's costumes were AWESOME. I didn't know you did that. It looks like a lot of people really go all out. That is so fun. Savannah's make-up job you did looked incredible! She looks beautiful! How fun! Someday I want to go to a famous Nate and Jenny Lee party!