Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wow! I can't believe I'm going to blog again. I'm reminded why I don't like to do it. All my pictures come up backwards and with huge spaces in between that I have to delete. I can't cut and paste. I think I need a lesson.

I'm so far behind I'll never catch up, so I thought I'd just start with our two big events in July. The Gary & Susy Harper and Dennis & Helen Lee Family Reunions. We were so lucky to be in charge of both of them this year. Ha Ha! No really, it was nice because we almost duplicated them. Our two big activities were going to the Raft River Steadman Slide and then to my parents new house on the river. They were both a big hit and we couldn't have been happier with how they turned out. Our families are awesome. Everyone got along so well. Many of us live far away from each other so it's always so great when we can spend time with the family.

These pictures are all out of order and mixed. Sorry I'm not the best blogger. If anyone wants to share some pointers, please help.

Dawson, Braden, & Madi at the Steadman Slide

Dennis and Helen - We tie-dyed shirts at the Lee Reunion. It was a lot of fun to see how different they all turned out.

The Lee Family gets bigger every year. Two more baby girls our on the way.

Angie, Paecen, Terra, & Tanner riding the tube.

The zip-line at the slide.

Dad, mom, Savannah, Madi, Me, Ashley, Nate, and Parker

Lunch with the Lee Family

Another picture of the Lee Group

Ashley, Tyler, Tayna, Nolan, Holly, and Jill at the River House. Nolan made the rock wall! They did some amazing landscaping this spring/summer. It's so beautiful! Everyone loved it.

Brandon, Madi, and Kyle. These kids loved to jet ski. It's hard to believe they're old enough just to go off on their own now!
Madi's 11th Birthday! We were lucky enough to come home for her birthday. It was Richfield's big Fourth of July celebration that day. It started off with a parade, games in the park, lunch at the Chinese place, diving for money at the pool, a movie at our newly remodeled theater, little fireworks at home and big one's at the city! She had a great day!
Our Hawaiian Luau with the Harper's. This was about our only meal eating outside. It was pretty cold and windy for most of this reunion. We still had tons of fun though.
Part of our talent show was seeing who could stand on their head the longest! Our Madi Mouse won!
My cute mom and dad. They worked so hard to make their place look amazing. I really admire their work ethic and sticktuitiveness! Thanks so much for making such a beautiful place for our families to enjoy!

We went to the Twin Falls Temple one night and out to eat. It was great! We love the temple and being together without the kids sometimes too!
I have hundreds more pictures I could share but it takes too long to put them on here. I just want our families to know how much we love them. You are all wonderful amazing people. Thanks for making these reunions so memorable! We love you all!


4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh Jenny we should have you to thank for such a fun time. You did a good job with it all and it was so great seeing you guys. I only wish we could have it go longer:-) Blogging is that way for everyone. The only way to organize the pictures the way you want is the drag them around, each other. But don't worry, just doing it is good enough!!

Tayna said...

I wondering if you had given up the blog the other day and then your new post showed up! I was so excited. I love all the great pictures. You are always so good to get lots of pictures. It looked like both reunions turned out great. I like the tie dyed shirts. I've never done it, it looks fun.
Thanks for all YOU did to make the reunion wonderful. You put lots of little extras into it that made it just right. You are a great party planner! Isn't it nice thinking that you don't have to plan a reunion for a long time now!

Angela said...

That looked like way too much fun! Is that your awesome yard with all that green grass that looks like it goes on forever?!!
I hate that the blogger uploads out of order too and I used to be able to move pics up or down but now you can only move them up! It's a pain! Glad you're having a fun summer.

Susy Harper said...

I'm glad both reunions turned out so great! We had so much fun!! You did an awesome job and we are so grateful for all you did to plan and organize everything! I'm glad you get a break now! Miss you!