Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Baby Turned 3!

Savannah was born December 19, 2006
Savannah on her 1st Birthday
Savannah on her 2nd Birthday


Savannah on her 3rd Birthday!

I know I'm way behind on my blogging but better late than never. I had to do a special post about my baby girl! Savannah's birthday was very low-key because we were still in recovery mode after our trip to Hawaii. Madison got her dressed up in a cute dress and sweater, did her hair, and MAKEUP (she thought she was old enough I guess). We started the day out with presents and cake! She was thrilled with the princess shoes G&G Harper gave her. She got a book and lots of clothes from us and a playdough set from G&G Lee.

Wow! I sure love this little girl. I never want her to grow up. She is so sweet, cute, funny, smiley, loveable, smart, silly, kissable, etc. We all love her so much. Our family wouldn't have been complete without her. I'm so glad that she and I get to spend so much time together. I have two more years with her before she goes to school. I'm afraid that's going to come too fast. She is my little buddy and I regard her as one of my best friends. I love you Savannah!

My favorite picture of her. She makes this face quite often!


Savannah and Cousin Heidi

Grandma Harper


Grandma Lee

5 comments:

Jill Lau said...

What a cute girl. I love all of the faces she makes! This post was very sweet. I think it is great that you get so much one on one time with her.

Ashley said...

Happy late birthday Girlie! She looks the same to me in her second and third b-day picture. Glad she had a good day. Yours is coming up right?!? I heard Madi had ear surgery! Hope she is recovering well. And I hope your trip to D.C. was awesome. Can't wait to get tips on what to do there.

Tayna said...

What a cute girl. Heidi and her do look quie a bit a like. Glad she had a fun birthday. I'm impressed with the way Madi did her hair!

Susy Harper said...

What a sweet post! Savannah is one special little girl- so sweet and pretty and fun! I'm glad you're having so much fun with her. Enjoy every day!

Liz said...

How fun.. Happy late birthday to her! Looks liek she had a great birthday!..