Monday, November 23, 2009

Look Who's Turning 8!


We are so excited Ashley's turning 8 on November 30! She has been counting down the days for at least a year now. It will be a great day when I don't have to figure out how many more days are left! She is such a fun, sweet, spunky, and happy girl. She's got a big spirit in a tiny little body. We feel so lucky to have her as part of our family. We are excited she has chosen to be baptized. She was so cute in her interview with the bishop. She told him jokes and knew all the answers to his questions. She's ready!

A few weeks ago I took Madi and Ashley to Provo for a fun 'Girls Day Out!' We started out at Claire's where Ashley got her ears pierced! She was so brave and didn't hardly flinch. We then had her pictures taken at JCPenney's. They were great! She looked so beautiful. We shopped, went to lunch, and then finished the day with a movie. We had a great time together!

I Love You ASHLEY!




6 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Those pictures are so cute. Sounds like you and the girls had a great time.

Ashley said...

Wow I can't believe she is 8. The pictures look great, and what a fun idea to have a girls day together. Wish we could be there too!

Tayna said...

Cute pictures! I'm so glad it works out for us to come to her baptism. We're really excited to see you! Fun idea to have a girls day together.

Liz said...

Happy 8th birthday! She is so cute. I love those pictures.

Susy Harper said...

Ashleys pictures are so darling! I love them. You are such a good mom and do such fun things with your kids. Your girls day sounded fun. love you all!

Mama Mia said...

Hi Jenny! I need your address! I don't know why I don't have your new one! Love, Mia