Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Family & Friends

I'm making this post today because I feel so much love in my heart today for my family and our friends. I don't know if I'm feeling lonely or what, but I just realize how grateful I am to have such a great family (both sides) and so many friends (past & present). You all mean so much to me! I'm sorry for the times I may have hurt or offended any of you. I'm very human and am trying to be better. Thanks for still loving me anyway. I love and appreciate you all.

We were so excited that Nathan's parents and grandparents came to visit us back in March. We really enjoy having people come and see us down here in the middle of nowhere. We had a great visit with them. The kids enjoyed riding the four wheeler with their grandpa's and Ashley got to read a whole bunch of books with grandma. She works with kids Ashley's age all day at the elementary school in Malta, Idaho, so she really knows how to help. I wish I could have her help everyday. It's hard to get all the reading time you're suppose to with each kid. I love this picture! We're so lucky our kids still have their great grandparents. I wanted to get all the kids in this picture but they had to leave for school too early.
We had Great Grandma and Grandpa sleep in our bed and little Savannah thinks it's her bed too. She snuggled right in with them and feel asleep. I thought that was so sweet. I love the smile on Grandpa Baxter's face!
I love this picture of my little sister Jill and her sweet baby Taylor. She lives in Ohio, way too far! I got to see her when we all went to the temple together. I miss all my siblings very much. I love them all and always hope that someday we can live closer to each other. Holly lives in California, Nolan's in Washington, and Jonathan will soon be serving his mission in Toronto Canada. Darin is the only one who obeyed mom's wish of living no more than two hours away. He built his house just 200 yards away.
My family! Me, Darin, Holly, Dad, Mom, Nolan, Jill, and Jonathan.
My brother Darin and his sweet wife, Tayna, by the Twin Falls Temple.

I caught my dad playing the guitar and singing a cute song he made up to Heidi and Savannah. He's so cute! Watch this!

8 comments:

Jill Lau said...

Hello Jenny! That was a cute post. I love family too! I am counting the days until I get to see everyone again. It really seems very soon. Looks like you had a fun spring break. You have so many neat places to see around there. I'm sure mom will die when she sees the picture of Madison. I hope you are doing well. We are doing good. Last week I had stomach flu stuff and Taylor started throwing up on Saturday. YUCK! poor little thing, luckily she is doing much better. Have a great day. love ya, jill

Ashley said...

Oh man that is so cute that Savannah slept between her great grandparents. I love the pictures, and this is such a nice post. I wonder when we will see you soon. We're planning on going to Malta this weekend and then the last week of June. Hope to see you soon.

Tayna said...

Jenny! I love you so much too! I know we have had our trials, but I hope we can continue to talk things out when something is bothering us. You are a great person, with a huge heart. My kids love it when you come up. It is getting easier and easier because they play so well together. Your Mom told me you were coming to Johnny's farwell. YAHOO! She's glad to have at least 2 of her grown kids there.

I love the picture of Savannah in between Grandpa and Grandma Baxter! I need to get a copy of the picture of all you guys at the Temple. I forgot my camera that day. What a precious picture. That was a great day.

See you next weekend!!

Angela said...

I love grandpa's PJ's! You have a lovely extended family and grandpa playing guitar to the girls is so special! And in reply to your comment on my Senior Prom post...YES you can come back! But it looks like you have lots of fun friends there too and good times. I'm happy for you!

Susy Harper said...

Jenny, your post is so sweet! I'm so grateful to have you for my daughter! You do so much to keep our family close. Thanks for all you do. I'm so proud of you and all the time you put in to being such a good mom and wife and daughter, sister etc. and friend and Yw leader. You're wonderful.

Tayna said...

I have to keep coming back. Heidi loves to watch the video of her and "banna" dancing to Grandpa's singing. So cute!

amy said...

You are lucky to have such an amazing family! I love Savannah in bed with grandpa and grandma - too sweet

jt boone said...

i love keeping up with you on your blog. you always entertain me. hope your family is doing good. i too love the picture of savannah in bed with gramps and gram and it is rare that you don't find that little smirk on grampas face!